3D scanner SHINING 3D EinScan Pro 2X 2020
3D scanner EinScan Pro 2X 2020 is a new multifunctional device for digitizing volumetric objects from SHINING 3D.
The scanner is capable of reading the geometry of objects with color and textures at a speed of up to 30 frames and an accuracy of up to 0.04 mm.
Applications: Manufacturing and Reverse Engineering; 3D modeling of individual products and services using 3D printing; Medicine; Art and Heritage; Design; Research and education; Virtual display.
Scanner comes with Solid Edge Shining 3D Edition software
Buy professional 3D scanner EinScan Pro 2X 2020
3D scanner EinScan Pro 2X 2020 is a multifunctional portable 3D scanner of a new generation. It is developed with feedback from thousands of users by SHINING 3D's own development team. With the versatile Pro 2X 2020, you can get a high-quality 3D model of any object faster and more accurately in almost any conditions. You can take this lightweight and compact 3D scanner wherever you go. And, thanks to the plug-and-play installation, it is easy to get a 3D model of the scanned object.
EinScan Pro 2X 2020 Benefits
- Processes up to 1,500,000 points per second (30 frames per second) in manual fast scan mode and transfers data at high speed thanks to the USB 3.0 interface.
- The precision of a single fixed scan reaches 0.04 mm.
- Volumetric accuracy using markers in manual mode - up to 0.045 mm + 0.3 mm/m.
- Minimum dot spacing of up to 0.2mm in Quick Manual Scan and High Definition Manual Scan modes, generating high resolution 3D data.
- EinScan Pro 2X 2020 supports multiple scanning modes (manual, portable HD, fixed without turntable and fixed on turntable).
- several alignment modes are available: alignment by surface features, by markers, by texture, by targets on the turntable, manual alignment.
- The capabilities of this device can be significantly expanded by purchasing the Color Pack modules (for scanning a full-color texture with geometry) and the Industrial Pack for more accurate static automatic scanning on a tripod.
Proprietary EXSCAN PRO scanning software
Makes 3D scanning as easy as creating a video for new or experienced users:
- Convenient program management.
- New operating mode option - ability to set resolution after data processing.
- Simultaneous display of data.
- Multiple alignments. Freely choose the alignment parameters of elements: marker, coded targets, textured or manual for different cases and increase the scanning efficiency.
- Extensive output format options: STL, OBJ, PLY, ASC, 3MF and P3 make them compatible with most major software packages on the market.
- While keeping your models waterproof, easily connect to 3D printers for 3D printing.
- Provides mesh editing: cleanup, hole filling, data simplification, anti-aliasing, sharpening, etc.
Design Tool from SIEMENS PLM Software: Solid Edge SHINING 3D Edition
Solid Edge SHINING 3D Edition is a next-generation platform with reverse engineering, generative design and modeling capabilities along with CAD tools on one platform. SHINING 3D EinScan series 3D scanners integrated with Solid Edge SHINING 3D Edition provide users with a solution that covers all stages: 3D digitizing, design and modeling, and additive manufacturing.
|Scanning mode||Manual HD scanning||Fast manual scanning||Fixed platform scanning with Industrial Pack||Fixed platform-free scanning with Industrial Pack|
|Scanning accuracy||Up to 0.045 mm||Up to 0.1 mm||0.04 mm (single scan accuracy)||0.04 mm (single scan accuracy)|
|Volumetric accuracy||0.3 mm/m (marker alignment)||–||–|
|Scanning speed||10 frames per second||30 frames per second||Single scan < 1 s||Single scan < 1 s|
|3 000 000 points/s||1 500 000 points/s|
|The distance between the points||0.2 mm – 2 mm||0.2 mm – 2 mm||0.16 mm||0.16 mm|
|Range of one scan||150*120 mm — 250*200 mm|
|Depth of field||± 100 mm|
|Working distance||400 mm|
|Alignment mode||By markers, by surface features, hybrid||By surface features, by markers, by structures, hybrid||Alignment on the purposes of a rotary table, on features of a surface, marker, manual||Alignment: by markers, by surface features, manual|
|Texture scanning||Yes - with the Color Pack module|
|Special objects to scan||For transparent, highly reflective or dark objects, spray a special spray before scanning|
|Output of data for printing||Ability to export a waterproof 3D model directly to 3D printing|
|Output formats||OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY, P3, 3MF|
|Weight||1.13 kg (with USB 3.0 cable)|
|Supported OS||Win 10, 64 bit|
|Recommended configuration||Video card: NVIDIA GTX/RTX series, higher than or equal to GTX 1060; video memory: ≥4 GB; processor: I7-8700 and above; memory: ≥64 GB; interface: high speed USB 3.0|
|Required configuration||Video card: equal to or higher than NVIDIA Quadro card P1000 or NVIDIA GTX660; processor: Intel (R) Xeon E31230, Intel (R) I5-3470, Intel (R) I7-3770; interface: high-speed USB 3.0; memory: 8 Gb|
The EinScan Pro 2X 2020 3D scanner comes with Solid Edge SHINING 3D Edition software
|Scan Accuracy||0,04 mm|
|Scan area||30 mm - 8000 mm|
The Standard kit includes:
- 3D scanner
- SolidEdge 2021 SE Software
The Extended kit includes:
- 3D scanner
- SolidEdge 2021 SE Software
- Geomagic Essentials
- Industrial Pack