2. The administrator of personal data contained on the website is CENTER 3D PRINT Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Krakow, ul. Gnieźnieńska 11, 31-317, NIP 675 172 70 94 REGON 385847123, KRS number: 0000833196 with the share capital of PLN 5,000.
3. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community law (including the GDPR).
4. In the process of processing the User's personal data, we use technical and organizational measures in accordance with the law (including the GDPR) by encrypting the connection with an SSL certificate.
5. Personal data are processed on the basis of the User's voluntary consent and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
6. In some cases, the website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) through information entered voluntarily in forms
b) by collecting "cookies" [see the policy of "cookies"].
7. The data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
a) conclusion of a purchase contract in accordance with the conditions contained in the Regulations
b) sending the newsletter after the User's consent
c) undertaking marketing and commercial activities by the Administrator with the prior consent of the User
8. The data provided in the forms available on the website are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the information contact, present a commercial offer.
9. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and other applicable regulations.
10. The data provided to the Administrator may be viewed by any natural person who has placed it there. This person also has the right to access data, modify it, rectify it, request data deletion, request restriction of its processing and transfer data to another administrator at any time. For this purpose, please contact the Data Administrator at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
11. The user has the right to object to the processing of his data for reasons related to his particular situation (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
12. The User also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office in the event of unlawful processing of his data on the website.
a) hosting companies that provide CENTER 3D PRINT hosting services
b) application providers operating on the CENTER 3D PRINT website
c) suppliers of tools used for marketing and analytical purposes
d) providers of payment platforms available on the website
e) suppliers of software for issuing invoices, entities providing accounting and accounting services
f) companies providing courier / postal services
g) software providers for sending messages (e.g. newsletter, chat)
14. The CENTER 3D PRINT website uses automatic content adjustment to the needs and interests of Users with the use of their personal data. We do not perform profiling related to decision-making, producing legal effects or likely to affect Users in a similar way.
15. All Users data are processed only for the period in which there will be a legal basis for it, ie until the end of the legal obligation to process Users' personal data or the cessation of the possibility of pursuing claims related to cooperation by either party; withdrawal by the User of consent to the processing of personal data or acceptance of the User's objection to data processing by the CENTER 3D PRINT website.
17. Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are in no way supervised by the https://center3dprint.com/en website. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.
18. The Administrator, via the Website and other forms of communication, collects and processes the Users' personal data listed below, provided during registration processes on the Website: name and surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number.