3D printer KLEMA PRO
The new KLEMA PRO is a high-tech 3D printer, which is an improved version of KLEMA 250 3D printer. New specifications open up more possibilities for the user, guaranteeing the most accurate 3D printing of products at high speeds with almost any type of 3D plastic. Due to the large print area, it is suitable for 95% of tasks. Optimal price and quality assurance in one device.
- The maximum operating temperature has been increased to 320 °C
- Build area: 250 × 250 × 350 mm
- Extended complete set
- Very quiet 3D printer
When buying a 3D printer, we will definitely conduct training in working with the device! We guarantee technical support during operation and highly qualified service.
KLEMA PRO is an advanced high-tech 3D printer. High-level technology, quality, reliability and optimal price. Metal body, high-quality mechanics, the embodiment of any task with one printer. In terms of characteristics, this 3D printer is as similar as possible to professional machines, but it surpasses them in terms of optimal price (3 times lower compared to competitors).
An excellent option for both industrial purposes and for home use. Suitable for educational purposes, for printing and design in educational institutions, for prototyping various architectural projects and presentations. Supports all types of 3D plastic except PEEK. Provides excellent quality decorative 3D printed products and engineering challenges.
The main advantages of the KLEMA PRO 3D printer
- Support for various materials. KLEMA Pro is equipped with acrylic walls, which makes it completely enclosed. Thanks to this, a uniform temperature regime is maintained inside the device. During printing, plastic does not undergo temperature extremes and does not crack, solidifying evenly, and thereby minimizing the risk of undermining and deforming the model. This has greatly expanded the range of plastics that the KLEMA Pro can handle: it can now print even the finest types of plastics such as ABS.
- Large build area. The print area of the KLEMA Pro 3D printer is 250 × 250 × 350 mm, which allows you to print large items as well as small-scale production.
- Electronics 32 bit. Provides fast printing speed.
- Printing at temperatures up to 320 °C. The wide temperature range makes the KLEMA Pro 3D printer multifunctional among printers in its price range. This printer increases the range of your capabilities hundreds of times, because it can print almost all types of plastic, except for PEEK: PLA, PLA+, HPLA, PLA max, Petg, ABS, ABS+, ASA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA+Carbon, PA6, Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble White PLA, Ceramic, Aluminum, Copper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood, Carbon Fiber, PC, HIPS, PP, PVA, Aluminum 6061 Filament™, Bronze Filament™, Copper Filament™, High Carbon Iron Filament™, Stainless Steel 17-4 Filament™, Inconel® 718-34 Filament™, Titanium 64-5 Filament™, Zirconium Silicate.
- High precision 3D printing. Print your products with 30 micron precision for the highest detail possible!
- A really quiet 3D printer. Thanks to precisely fitted parts and carefully selected accessories, our 3D printers are extremely quiet. The working printer is almost inaudible.
- Fast start. With extensive experience in servicing 3D printers, we understand the need for user-friendly tools when working with 3D printing. Therefore, we provide our KLEMA Pro with all the necessary tools for work. The standard package of this 3D printer already includes everything you need to start printing.
The design features of KLEMA 3D printers make them reliable
- Metal construction. The entire device is constructed of high quality steel, this ensures stable mechanics, protects the printer from deformation and minimizes the likelihood of any errors during 3D printing.
- Reliable mechanics. Excellent print quality and superb detail are now possible thanks to the H-bot kinematics on rail guides.
- High precision even at a speed of 200 mm/s.
- The heating platform is made of tempered glass, which ensures its strength and resistance to deformation when heated.
- The reduction gear of the table motor controls the precision of the table movement and the stability of its position.
- Uniform airflow - allows you to evenly cool the model during printing, significantly reducing the tearing and deformation of the model during printing.
- Overheating and short-circuit protection - Ensures safe printer operation even without supervision.
The KLEMA Pro 3D printer is the most convenient to use
- Convenient loading of plastic - due to the fact that the entire process of loading plastic is visible, you can control the loading process. This makes it easier to clean and maintain the extruder.
- Rapid heating to operating temperature (320 °C) - your KLEMA Pro is ready for use more quickly than most printers.
- Direct Feed Extruder - Allows you to print with even the most flexible materials such as Primalloy, PVA, etc.
- Remote printhead distribution block - allows for quick and easy replacement of extruder elements.
- Auto power off function. KLEMA Pro helps to save your resources, as it has an auto power off function after the printing process is completed and the ability to restore printing in the event of a sudden power outage.
- Connection via USB and Wi-Fi. Connect to the 3D printer via Wi-Fi via computer and phone, and control printing directly from Cura.
KLEMA PRO 3D printers are the best suited for schools and education
- One of the biggest advantages is the absolutely quiet operation of the 3D printer. The printer is quieter than a computer and allows you to comfortably stay in the same room with the equipment.
- This 3D printer has a menu in seven languages (English, Polish, German, Ukrainian, Spanish, Chinese and Russian).
- Available consumables for the KLEMA 3D printer allow you to boldly implement the most daring ideas and projects. Products made of rubber, metallized plastics, carbon fiber, ceramic, wood-plastic, durable, etc.
- Power cable - 1
- Spatula - 1
- Nippers - 1
- Scalpel - 1
- Needle for cleaning the nozzle - 1
- Tweezers - 1
- High temperature extruder - 1
- Set of keys to replace the nozzle - 1
- USB Flash - 1
- Bobbin holder - 1
- Heater - 1
- Thermistor - 1
- Plastic PLA - 1 kg
- Set of acrylic inserts - 1
- Teflon for thermal barrier - 1
- Napkins - 1
- Grease tube - 1
- Teflon tube 2*3 10 cm - 1
- Set of stands - 1
|FDM printer options|
|Minimum layer height (micron)||30|
|Build Field (mm)||250*250*350|
|Ø of plastic (mm)||1,75|
|Print temperature (°C)||Above 270|
|Number of extruders||1|
|Heating the chamber||No|
|Nozzle Diameter (mm)||0,4 (optional 0,2; 0,3; 0,4; 0,5; 0,6; 0,8; 1,0)|
|Positioning accuracy (µm)||XYZ: 1,25|
|Print speed (mm/s)||From 10 to 200|
|Maximum carriage speed (mm/s)||250|
|Maximum nozzle temperature (°C)||320|
|Heating the platform||Yes|
|Maximum platform temperature (°C)||140|
|Platform material||Strained glass|
|Supported Materials||PLA, ABS, PLA+, ABS+, ASA, HPLA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA6, Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble White PLA, Ceramic, Aluminium, Copper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood, Carbon Fiber, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, PVA|
|Operating system||Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OSX|
|Language||English, German, Polish, Ukrainian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese|
|Printer control||Colored touchscreen|
|Assembly type||Supplied assembled|
|Body material||Steel 2 mm|
|Features||Overheating and short circuit protection. Auto power off|
|Supported file types||STL, OBJ, Gcode, Amf|
|Software||Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r, KISSlicer, Repetier-Host and others|
|Power supply||110~220V, 500W|
|Warranty period (months)||12|
|Weight Netto (kg)||24,0|
|Dimensions Assembled (mm)||420*500*670|
|Weight Brutto (kg)||28,6|
|Dimensions Brutto (mm)||450*450*690|