Buy 3D printer KLEMA 500 from the manufacturer
3D printer KLEMA 500 is a high-tech, high-quality and reliable 3D printer capable of printing large-sized parts up to 555 mm in height. Prints with almost all types of plastic.
Construction area 250 x 250 x 555 mm
When buying a 3D printer, we are obliged to conduct training in working with the device! We guarantee technical support during operation and highly qualified service.
3D printer KLEMA 500 with a large build area
We present our new 3D printer in the KLEMA family - KLEMA 500 with a construction field (W*D*H) 250*250*555 mm, the creation of which was dictated by the need for convenient 3D printing of large-sized parts.
Many people who use 3D printing to create plastic objects are faced with the fact that the size of the construction area of a 3D printer is often smaller than the intended part. In this case, to print large-sized items, you have to divide the model into parts. After printing each of the parts separately, they are then combined into a finished object. This complicates the production process, lengthens production by a multiple of the number of parts, and increases the cost of post-processing the model. It should also be remembered that the user characteristics of the finished product, printed at once, may be better than assembled from separate parts. This is especially important if the printed product will work under stress. These nuances were taken into account in the development of our KLEMA 500 3D printer.
Thus, you can create parts up to 555 mm high in this device!
Features of KLEMA 500
Our KLEMA 500 has a number of parameters that make it a reliable and versatile device to meet 90% of the challenges in the 3D printing market:
- Rigid case and reliable components. Thanks to the sturdy metal body of this 3D printer, the H-bot mechanics are stable with rail guides. Minimization of the probability of errors even at high printing speeds up to 200 mm/s;
- High-precision 3D printing. A 30 micron Z-print layer thickness and an XYZ positioning accuracy of 0.00125 mm allow the KLEMA 500 to build truly precise and smooth surfaces. The reduction gear of the table movement precisely and stably positions it in space. Thus, you can print products with very high detail, and guaranteed accuracy;
- 3D printing with various types of plastic. With nozzle temperatures up to 320 degrees and a direct feed extruder, the KLEMA 500 3D printer has a nearly complete range of raw materials available. Even the most refractory plastics and the most flexible materials are available to him. Use virtually all types of consumables on the 3D technology market on the KLEMA 500. You can work with 3D plastic PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, Nylon, Primalloy, Laywood, Laybrick, Flexible, PC, TPU, Flame Retardant, PETG, PET, CoPET, POM, PP, Carbon Fiber, Color Change, T- Glase, Bronze, Copper, Aluminum, Brass Filament and others;
Professional 3D printer
- Closed housing. To maintain a stable temperature inside the build chamber, our KLEMA 500 can be fitted with acrylic walls. The closed case and uniform airflow around the model during printing helps to print with temperature-sensitive plastics. In the process of cooling such plastics in a closed chamber, the number of explosions and deformations is significantly reduced;
- Tempered glass heating platform. Such a working surface does not deform during printing, which is important for the adhesion of the model to the table and the accuracy of 3D printing;
- Useful functions. Auto shutdown and restoration of printing after a pause, as well as protection against overheating and short circuit;
- Color touchscreen with menu in 7 languages.
- Power cable - 1
- Changeable nozzle with a diameter 0.4 mm - 1
- Thermoblock - 1
- USB Flash - 1
- Bobbin holder - 1
- 2 kg of PLA plastic
- Napkins - 1
- Grease tube - 1
- Teflon tube 2*3 10 cm - 1
- Set of stands - 1
High-quality 3D printer KLEMA 500
More than seven years of experience in 3D printing has allowed our company to develop a line of KLEMA 3D printers in an affordable price segment, aimed at solving diverse tasks. We present to your attention the development of our company - the KLEMA 500 3D printer. This is a high-tech device for 3D printing, which can print solid products with almost any type of plastic. Order a KLEMA 500 3D printer from anywhere and in the shortest possible time get a reliable and productive device for 3D printing!
We have been working with 3D technologies for a long time and are familiar with all the intricacies of 3D printing. That is why, when developing a 3D printer KLEMA, we tried to take into account and prevent typical problems encountered in various devices. We made our KLEMA 500 3D printer as reliable, functional and convenient as possible. With KLEMA 500 you can solve almost any 3D printing problem, from small detailed products to large objects, as well as technical parts.
|FDM printer options|
|Minimum layer height (micron)||30|
|Build Field (mm)||250*250*555|
|Ø of plastic (mm)||1,75|
|Print temperature (°C)||Above 270|
|Number of extruders||1|
|Heating the chamber||No|
|Diameter of the nozzle (mm)||0,4 (optional 0,2; 0,3; 0,4; 0,5; 0,6; 0,8; 1,0)|
|Positioning accuracy (µm)||XYZ: 1,25|
|Print speed (mm/s)||From 10 to 200|
|Maximum carriage speed (mm/s)||250|
|Maximum nozzle temperature (°C)||320|
|Heating the platform||Yes|
|Maximum platform temperature (°C)||140|
|Platform material||Strained glass|
|Printing material||PLA, ABS, PLA+, ABS+, ASA, HPLA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA6, Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble White PLA, Ceramic, Aluminium, Cooper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood, Carbon Fiber, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, PVA|
|Operating system||Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OSX|
|Language||English, German, Polish, Ukrainian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese|
|Software||Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r, KISSlicer, Repetier-Host and others|
|Printer control||Colored touchscreen|
|File format||STL, OBJ, Gcode, Amf|
|Power supply||110~220V, 500W|
|Assembly type||Supplied assembled|
|Body material||Steel 2 mm|
|Weight Netto (kg)||30,0|
|Dimensions Assembled (mm)||420*500*870|
|Weight Brutto (kg)||34,6|
|Dimensions Brutto (mm)||460*460*890|
|Warranty period (months)||12|