3D printer KLEMA 250 Twin Pro
3D printer KLEMA 250 Twin Pro is an updated version of the KLEMA 250 Twin. High-quality and reliable 3D printer. Equipped with two extruders, it can print with two different materials at the same time. Made in a robust metal case with rail guides. Provides high quality 3D printing. Protected against dust and air movement.
Construction area 200 × 250 × 350 mm
Get the best 3D printing results every time.
When buying a 3D printer, we are obliged to conduct training in working with the device! We guarantee technical support during operation and highly qualified service.
Features of the KLEMA 250 Twin Pro 3D printer
3D printer KLEMA 250 Twin Pro is a high-quality 3D printer equipped with two extruders. An improved version of the KLEMA Twin 3D printer, equipped with protection against dust and air movement, for a better result of your 3D printing.
It is a powerful and efficient 3D printing equipment suitable for a variety of tasks. Let's take a closer look at its benefits:
- Closed housing. Acrylic inserts, which are optionally supplied with the equipment, allow you to completely isolate the case, ensuring an even temperature regime during 3D printing. Thus, it simplifies the work with some types of plastic (for example, ABS).
- Metal construction. The body of the 3D printer is durable and stable, which ensures the stability of the equipment during printing and reduces the likelihood of errors in reproducing products.
- 3D printing with two strands. 3D printer KLEMA 250 Twin Pro is equipped with two extruders, which allow printing in two types or colors of plastic at the same time.
- Supports various types of plastic. 3D printer works with almost all varieties of 3D plastic: PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, Nylon, Primalloy, Laywood, Flexible, PC, TPU, Flame Retardant, PETG, PET, CoPET, POM, PP, Carbon Fiber, Color Change, T-Glase, Bronze, Copper, Aluminum, Brass Filament and others.
- Large build area. The construction area of 3D printer is 200 × 250 × 350 mm, which is sufficient both for the manufacture of large products and for small-scale production.
- Reliable mechanics. This device is equipped with reliable rail guides, which ensure the accuracy of 3D printing and the durability of the 3D printer.
- Independent calibration of extruders. 250 Twin Pro is equipped with two extruders, which are calibrated independently of each other.
- High precision 3D printing. The printing accuracy of this device is 30 microns. On it you can print products even with a high degree of detail.
- Connection via USB and Wi-Fi. Connect to the 3D printer via Wi-Fi via computer and phone, and control printing directly from Cura.
- Power cable - 1
- Spatula - 1
- Nippers - 1
- Scalpel - 1
- Needle for cleaning the nozzle - 1
- Tweezers - 1
- High temperature extruder - 2
- Set of keys to replace the nozzle - 1
- USB Flash - 1
- Bobbin holder - 2
- Heater - 2
- Thermistor - 2
- Plastic PLA - 1 kg
- Set of acrylic inserts - 1
- Teflon for thermal barrier - 2
- Teflon tube 2*3 10 cm - 2
- Set of stands - 1
3D printer with two extruders 250 Twin Pro
3D printer KLEMA 250 Twin Pro is one of the high-quality and reliable devices for 3D printing, which provide high-precision reproduction of products. This 3D printer will delight users with the build quality, the ability to print with two materials at the same time and the presence of a closed case.
It can be used to reproduce products in high detail in high quality. KLEMA 250 Twin Pro is distinguished by functionality and stability. With it, your ideas will be realized in the best possible way! In order to order this 3D printer, write to us by e-mail, or call the phones indicated in the section "Contacts", or place an order through the website.
|Minimum Layer Height (micron)||30|
|Build Field (mm)||200*250*350|
|Build Field For Dual Printing (mm)||150*250*350|
|Ø Of Plastic (mm)||1,75|
|Print Temperature (°C)||Above 270|
|Number Of Extruders||2|
|Heating The Chamber||No|
|Maximum Carriage Speed (mm/s)||250|
|Body Material||Steel 2 mm|
|Nozzle Diameter (mm)||0,4 (optional 0,2; 0,3; 0,4; 0,5; 0,6; 0,8; 1,0)|
|Maximum Nozzle Temperature (°C)||320|
|Positioning Accuracy (µm)||From 10 to 200|
|Print Speed (mm/s)||From 10 to 200|
|Maximum Platform Temperature (°C)||130|
|Platform Material||Strained glass|
|Supported Materials||PLA, ABS, PLA+, ABS+, ASA, HPLA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA6, Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble White PLA, Ceramic, Aluminium, Cooper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood, Carbon Fiber, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, PVA|
|Language||English, German, Polish, Ukrainian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese|
|Assembly Type||Supplied assembled|
|Supported File Types||STL, OBJ, Gcode, Amf|
|Operating System||Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OSX|
|Software||Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r, KISSlicer, Repetier-Host and others|
|Power Input||110~220V, 500W|
|Warranty Period (months)||12|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Weight Netto (kg)||25,0|
|Dimensions Assembled (mm)||420*500*670|
|Dimensions Brutto (mm)||USB, WiFi|