3D printer KLEMA 250 Twin
Build area - 200 x 250 x 350 mm
High-quality and reliable 3D printer with a construction area of 200 x 250 x 350 mm. Equipped with two extruders, it can print on two different materials at the same time. Made in a solid metal housing with rails. Provides high-quality 3D printing.
When buying a 3D printer, we are obliged to conduct training in the use of the device! We guarantee technical support during operation and highly qualified service.
Features of the KLEMA 250 Twin 3D printer
- Closed housing. Acrylic inserts, which are optionally supplied with the equipment, allow you to completely isolate the case, ensuring an even temperature regime during 3D printing. Thus, it simplifies the work with some types of plastic (for example, ABS);
- Metal construction. The body of the 3D printer is durable and stable, which ensures the stability of the equipment during printing and reduces the likelihood of errors in reproducing products;
- 3D printing with two strands. 3D printer 250 Twin is equipped with two extruders, which allow printing with two types or colors of plastic at the same time;
- Supports various types of plastic. KLEMA 250 Twin works with almost all types of 3D plastics: PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, Nylon, Primalloy, Laywood, Flexible, PC, TPU, Flame Retardant, PETG, PET, CoPET, POM, PP, Carbon Fiber, Color Change, T-Glase, Bronze, Copper, Aluminum, Brass Filament and others;
- Large build area. The construction area of the KLEMA 250 Twin 3D printer is 200 x 250 x 350 mm, which is sufficient both for the manufacture of large products and for small-scale production;
- Reliable mechanics. This device is equipped with reliable rail guides, which ensure the accuracy of 3D printing and the durability of the 3D printer;
- Independent calibration of extruders. The two extruders of KLEMA 250 Twin are calibrated independently of each other;
- High precision 3D printing. The printing accuracy of this device is 40 microns. On it you can print products even with a high degree of detail.
- Power cable - 1
- Changeable nozzle with a diameter 0.4 mm - 2
- Thermoblock - 2
- USB Flash - 1
- Bobbin holder - 2
- 2 kg of plastic PLA - 2
- Napkins - 1
- Grease tube - 1
- Teflon tube 2*3 10 cm - 2
- Set of stands - 1
3D printer KLEMA 250 Twin buy in Poland
High-quality and reliable 3D printer with a build field of 200 x 250 x 350 mm. Equipped with two extruders, it can print with two different materials at the same time. Made in a robust metal case with rail guides. Provides high quality 3D printing.
When buying a 3D printer, we are obliged to conduct training in working with the device! We guarantee technical support during operation and highly qualified service.
KLEMA 250 Twin is a high-quality 3D printer equipped with two extruders. It is a powerful and efficient 3D printing equipment suitable for a variety of tasks. Let's take a closer look at its benefits:
This 3D printer will delight users with the build quality, the ability to print with two materials at the same time and the presence of a closed case.
It can be used to reproduce products in high detail in high quality. 3D printer KLEMA 250 Twin is distinguished by its functionality and stability. With it, your ideas will be realized in the best possible way! To order this 3D printer, write to us by e-mail, or call the phones listed in the section "Contacts", or place an order through the website.
|FDM printer options|
|Minimum layer height (micron)||40|
|Build Field (mm)||200*250*350|
|Ø of plastic (mm)||1,75|
|Print temperature (°C)||Up to 270|
|Number of extruders||2|
|Heating the chamber||No|
|Diameter of the nozzle (mm)||0,4 (optional 0,2; 0,3; 0,4; 0,5; 0,6; 0,8; 1,0)|
|Positioning accuracy (µm)||XYZ: 1,25|
|Print speed (mm/s)||From 10 to 150|
|Maximum carriage speed (mm/s)||250|
|Maximum nozzle temperature (°C)||270|
|Heating the platform||Yes|
|Maximum platform temperature (°C)||105|
|Platform material||Strained glass|
|Printing material||PLA, ABS, PLA+, ABS+, ASA, HPLA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA6, Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble White PLA, Ceramic, Aluminium, Cooper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood, Carbon Fiber, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, PVA|
|Operating system||Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OSX|
|Language||English, German, Polish, Ukrainian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese|
|Software||Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r, KISSlicer, Repetier-Host and others|
|Printer control||Colored touchscreen|
|File format||STL, OBJ, Gcode, Amf|
|Power supply||110~220V, 500W|
|Assembly type||Supplied assembled|
|Body material||Steel 2 mm|
|Weight Netto (kg)||24,0|
|Dimensions Assembled (mm)||420*500*670|
|Weight Brutto (kg)||28,6|
|Dimensions Brutto (mm)||450*450*690|
|Warranty period (months)||12|