The main advantages of the KLEMA 250 3D printer
There are many models of 3D printers on the 3D printing market, each of which has its own advantages and disadvantages. Advantages of the KLEMA 250 3D printer:
- Large build area. The size of the KLEMA 250 construction field is 250 × 250 × 350 mm. This allows us to solve more than 80% of the problems existing on the 3D printing market today. This is an important parameter for small batch production, as well as when you need to print large items.
- Metal construction. The robust and stable body of the device ensures the stability of the printer during printing, thereby minimizing the likelihood of any errors during the reproduction of products.
- Reliable mechanics. Rail guides are installed in the KLEMA 250 3D printer, thanks to which the accuracy of the created products will always be at their best, even at a high print speed of up to 150 mm/s. Also, reliable components ensure a long service life of the device.
Universal 3D printer KLEMA
- High precision 3D printing. KLEMA 250 allows you to create models with a minimum layer height of 40 microns. Thus, you do not have to worry about the quality of the product, even with very high detail.
- 3D printing with various types of plastic. The KLEMA 250 3D printer prints at temperatures up to 300 degrees. This allows printing with complex, refractory plastics such as polycarbonate. Almost all types of consumables available on the 3D technology market are available to work with the KLEMA 250 3D printer. You can work with 3D plastic PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, Nylon, Primalloy, Laywood, Laybrick, Flexible, PC, TPU, Flame Retardant, PETG, PET, CoPET, POM, PP, Carbon Fiber, Color Change, T- Glase, Bronze, Copper, Aluminum, Brass Filament and others.
- Closed housing. Provides a uniform temperature regime for 3D printing with some types of plastic (for example, ABS) and protects the model from undermining or deformation.
- As quiet as possible. This is an undeniable advantage over other brands of 3D printers. Thanks to its design and components, the KLEMA 250 3D printer is very quiet and the noise does not exceed 55 dB while it printing.
- Various connection options. You can connect to your KLEMA 250 by USB or via Wi-Fi. Connect the 3D printer and control it remotly via PC or phone.
Contents of delivery
- Power cable - 1
- Changeable nozzle with a diameter 0.4 mm - 1
- Thermoblock - 1
- USB Flash - 1
- Bobbin holder - 1
- Plastic PLA - 1 kg
- Napkins - 1
- Grease tube - 1
- Teflon tube 2 * 3 10 cm - 1
- Set of stands - 1
- Acrylic insert kit (option).
High-quality 3D printer KLEMA 250
More than 8 years of experience in 3D printing has allowed our company to develop its own 3D printer. We present to your attention the development of our company - the KLEMA 250 3D printer. This is a high-tech device for 3D printing, which is suitable for a wide range of diverse tasks. Order a KLEMA 250 3D printer from anywhere in the country, and get a reliable and productive device for 3D printing in no time!
We have been working with 3D technologies for a long time and are familiar with all the intricacies of 3D printing. Therefore, when developing a 3D printer, KLEMA tried to take into account and prevent typical problems encountered in a wide variety of devices, making the KLEMA 250 3D printer the most reliable, functional and convenient. With it, you can solve almost any 3D printing problem, from small detailed products to large objects, as well as technical parts.
Buy 3D printer Krakow Poland
Are you interested in our 3D printer? Then we offer to buy a 3D printer in Krakow or in other cities of Poland. Our company provides only high-quality 3D printing equipment. When you buy a 3D printer in Center 3D Print, you receive compulsory training in working with it! We also provide service and warranty services throughout the entire life of the device.
Our company works with all over Poland, and carries out shipping of goods to all cities of the country. To order a 3D printer, write to us by e-mail, or call the phones listed in the "Contacts" section. It is also possible to place an order through the website. In addition, in our online store you will find many offers for a wide variety of materials for printing on this device. Contact us, we will be glad to cooperate!
|FDM printer options|
|Minimum layer height (micron)||40|
|Build Field (mm)||250*250*350|
|Ø of plastic (mm)||1,75|
|Print temperature (°C)||Up to 270|
|Number of extruders||1|
|Heating the chamber||No|
|Nozzle Diameter (mm)||0,4 (optional 0,2; 0,3; 0,4; 0,5; 0,6; 0,8; 1,0)|
|Positioning accuracy (µm)||XYZ: 1,25|
|Print speed (mm/s)||From 10 to 150|
|Maximum carriage speed (mm/s)||250|
|Maximum nozzle temperature (°C)||270|
|Heating the platform||Yes|
|Maximum platform temperature (°C)||105|
|Platform material||Strained glass|
|Supported Materials||PLA, ABS, PLA+, ABS+, ASA, HPLA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA6, Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble White PLA, Ceramic, Aluminium, Cooper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood, Carbon Fiber, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, PVA|
|Operating system||Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OSX|
|Language||English, German, Polish, Ukrainian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese|
|Printer control||Colored touchscreen|
|Assembly type||Supplied assembled|
|Body material||Steel 2 mm|
|Supported file types||STL, OBJ, Gcode, Amf|
|Software||Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r, KISSlicer, Repetier-Host and others|
|Power supply||110~220V, 500W|
|Warranty period (months)||12|
|Weight Netto (kg)||24,0|
|Dimensions Assembled (mm)||420*500*670|
|Weight Brutto (kg)||28,6|
|Dimensions Brutto (mm)||450*450*690|