Free training at Center 3D Print
3D printers and 3D scanners are complex equipment that requires some knowledge and skill to handle.
- We provide free training on working with the equipment that you buy in our store.
- The training is carried out by specialists with many years of experience in 3D printing and 3D scanning.
- Training takes place in person at our office at the address: 11 Gnieźnieńska Street, 31-317 Krakow, Poland, or online via Skype, Zoom or Google Meet.
- The training time takes about 2 hours.
Order training to work with a 3D printer in Center 3D Print
Free training is provided at Center 3D Print with the following 3D equipment brands:
- 3D printers FDM: KLEMA, CreatBot, MakerBot, Flashforge.
- 3D SLA printers by Formlabs.
- 3D scanners: Creaform, Peel 3D, Shining 3D.
You can order training and clarify the details from our managers by phone or by filling out the form on the Contacts page.