3D printing FDM
FDM 3D printing (Fused Deposition Modeling) is a technology of layer-by-layer deposition of a three-dimensional model on a printing platform surface with molten 3D plastic, which is fed through an extruder. This is the most affordable way for additive manufacturing of layouts, prototypes, decor items, logos, parts recovery, auto tuning, sculpting, small-scale production, home needs, etc.
- The most affordable type of 3D printing.
- High quality printing with an accuracy of up to 30 microns.
- Large size of the printed object - the 3D printers build volume is up to 700×550×500 mm.
- Number of materials with a wide range of colors.
- Possibility of serial production.
Application: prototyping, prototyping, design, restoration of parts, small and medium batch production, auto tuning, etc.
In Center 3D Print you pay only for the weight of the product
- We accept orders from 1 piece.
- Low price. You pay only for the weight of the product. The cost of 3D printing depends on weight and number of pieces.
- Minimum order from 50 zł.
- Speed of order fulfillment. We carry out calculation of the order within 1 hour or more. Terms of order implementation from 1 to 3 business days.
- Large park of 3D printers. We print on professional devices such as CreatBot, KLEMA.
- High quality 3D printing. Layer thickness 20 microns, 50 microns, 100 microns, 200 microns, 300 microns and more.
- The maximum construction field for FDM 3D printing is 700×550×500 mm.
- We provide advice and assistance in the selection of materials for your needs.
|Price for 1 gram||200 μm||100 μm||50 μm|
Filaments: PLA Carbon, ASA, PC, Flex
|1,5 PLN||1,75 PLN||2,0 PLN|