3D printer KLEMA SCHOOL
Build area - 250 x 250 x 350 mm
KLEMA SCHOOL is a high-tech, high-quality, reliable and most importantly not expensive 3D printer, made in a metal case with high-quality mechanics. Ideal for Educational Institutions, a wide variety of tasks and demonstrates excellent 3D printing quality.
When buying a 3D printer, we are obliged to conduct training in working with the device! We guarantee technical support during operation and highly qualified service.
3D printer KLEMA SCHOOL for schools and educational institutions
The KLEMA SCHOOL 3D printer is ideal for Schools, Educational Institutions due to its advantages:
- Closed case with acrylic inserts. Limits accidental access to moving elements, but at the same time allows you to view the printing process from all sides.
- Illumination inside the 3D printer. Allows you to view the 3D printing process more clearly and at a distance.
- Metal body. The durable and stable body of the device ensures the stability of the printer during printing, thereby minimizing the likelihood of any errors during the reproduction of products.
- The KLEMA SCHOOL 3D printer is as quiet as possible. This advantage is one of the most important, since in relation to other brands of 3D printers, the Klema SCHOOL 3D printer works very quietly and will not interfere with the learning process.
- Convenient user interface. Easy-to-understand user menu in several languages: English, German, Polish, Spanish, Ukrainian, Chinese, Russian.
- Printing with all kinds of plastic (except PEEK): Environmentally friendly PLA, ABS, PLA+, PLA Silk, ABS+, ASA, HPLA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA6, Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble, Night Glow, Fluorescent, Ceramic, Aluminum, Copper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood, Carbon Fiber, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, PVA, etc.
- High precision 3D printing. KLEMA School allows you to create models with a minimum layer height of 30 microns. Thus, you do not have to worry about the quality of the product, even with very high detail.
- Pause 3D printing, playback of 3D printing after stopping: this function will help you not to waste time in the event of a loss of power, cut off the supply of plastic, etc. You will be able to continue printing from where it was stopped and there will be no need to restart printing.
- Reliable mechanics. Rail guides are installed in the KLEMA School 3D printer, thanks to which the accuracy of the products created will always be at its height, even at a high print speed of up to 150 mm/s. Also reliable components provide a long service life of the device.
Specifications 3D printer for school
|Construction Area||250 х 250 х 350 mm|
|Number of nozzles||1|
|Diameter of the nozzle||0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0 mm|
|Minimum layer height||0.04 mm|
|Positioning accuracy||0.00125 mm axis XYZ|
|Print speed||From 10 mm/s to 150 mm/s|
|Carriage speed||Up to 250 mm/s|
|Temperature of the nozzle||Maximum 270 °C|
|Platform temperature||Maximum 105 °C|
|Type of plastic||PLA, ABS, PLA+, ABS+, ASA, HPLA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA6, Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble White PLA, Ceramic, Aluminium, Copper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood, Carbon Fiber, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, PVA|
|Diameter of plastic||1,75 mm|
|Operating system||Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OSX|
|Language||English, German, Polish, Spanish, Ukrainian, Chinese, Russian|
|Software||Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r, KISSlicer, Repetier-Host and others|
|File format||STL, OBJ, Gcode, Amf|
|Power supply||110~220V, 500 W|
|The weight||24 kg|
|Dimensions||420 х 500 х 670 mm|
|Warranty period||1 year|
Complete set of 3D printer KLEMA SCHOOL
- Power cable - 1
- Spatula - 1
- Nippers - 1
- Scalpel - 1
- Needle for cleaning the nozzle - 1
- Tweezers - 1
- Changeable nozzle with a diameter 0.4 mm - 1
- Thermoblock - 1
- USB Flash - 1
- Bobbin holder - 1
- Plastic PLA - 2 kg
- Set of acrylic inserts - 1
- Protective glasses - 1
- Gloves - 1
- Napkins - 1
- Grease tube - 1
- Teflon tube 2*3 10 cm - 1
- Set of stands - 1
Produced in Ukraine
|Plot area||250х250х350 mm|
|Layer thickness||30 micron|