The main advantages of the KLEMA 250 3D printer
There are many models of 3D printers on the 3D printing market, each of which has its own advantages and disadvantages. Advantages of the KLEMA 250 3D printer:
- Metal construction. The robust and stable body of the device ensures the stability of the printer during printing, thereby minimizing the likelihood of any errors during the reproduction of products;
- Reliable mechanics. Rail guides are installed in the KLEMA 250 3D printer, thanks to which the accuracy of the created products will always be at their best, even at a high print speed of up to 150 mm/s. Also, reliable components ensure a long service life of the device;
- Large build area. The size of the KLEMA 250 construction field is 250 x 250 x 350 mm. This allows us to solve more than 80% of the problems existing on the 3D printing market today. This is an important parameter for small batch production, as well as when you need to print large items;
- High precision 3D printing. KLEMA 250 allows you to create models with a minimum layer height of 40 microns. Thus, you do not have to worry about the quality of the product, even with very high detail;
- 3D printing with various types of plastic. The KLEMA 250 3D printer is the only printer on the Ukrainian market that allows you to print at temperatures up to 300 degrees, allowing you to print with complex, refractory plastics, such as polycarbonate. Almost all types of consumables available on the 3D technology market are available to work with the KLEMA 250 3D printer. You can work with 3D plastic PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, Nylon, Primalloy, Laywood, Laybrick, Flexible, PC, TPU, Flame Retardant, PETG, PET, CoPET, POM, PP, Carbon Fiber, Color Change, T- Glase, Bronze, Copper, Aluminum, Brass Filament and others;
- Closed housing. Provides a uniform temperature regime for 3D printing with some types of plastic (for example, ABS) and protects the model from undermining or deformation.
Minimum layer height
Diameter of plastic
250 х 250 х 350 mm
Number of nozzles
Diameter of the nozzle
Temperature of the nozzle
0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0 mm
0.00125 mm axis XYZ
From 10 mm/s to 150 mm/s
Up to 250 mm/s
|Type of plastic|
PLA, ABS, PLA+, ABS+, ASA, HPLA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy,
Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA6,
Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble White PLA, Ceramic,
Aluminium, Copper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood,
Carbon Fiber, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, PVA
English, Polish, German, Spanish, Ukrainian, Chinese, Russian
Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OSX
Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r, KISSlicer, Repetier-Host and others
STL, OBJ, Gcode, Amf
110~220В, 500 W
420 х 500 х 670 mm
High-quality 3D printer KLEMA 250
More than 3 years of experience in 3D printing has allowed our company to develop its own 3D printer. We present to your attention the development of our company - the KLEMA 250 3D printer. This is a high-tech device for 3D printing, which is suitable for a wide range of diverse tasks. The device is of Ukrainian origin, because if you want to buy a 3D printer Kiev, Kharkov, Odessa, Lviv and any other cities are always open for our shipment. Order a KLEMA 250 3D printer from anywhere in the country, and get a reliable and productive device for 3D printing in no time!
We have been working with 3D technologies for a long time and are familiar with all the intricacies of 3D printing. Therefore, when developing a 3D printer, KLEMA tried to take into account and prevent typical problems encountered in a wide variety of devices, making the KLEMA 250 3D printer the most reliable, functional and convenient. With it, you can solve almost any 3D printing problem, from small detailed products to large objects, as well as technical parts.
Buy 3D printer Kiev
Are you interested in our development? Then we offer to buy a 3D printer in Kiev or in other cities of Ukraine. Our company provides only high-quality 3D printing equipment. When you buy a 3D printer from us, you receive compulsory training in working with it! We also provide service and warranty services throughout the entire life of the device.
Our company works with all over Ukraine, and carries out shipping of goods to all cities of the country. To order a 3D printer, write to us by e-mail, or call the phones listed in the "Our contacts" section. It is also possible to place an order through the website. As for 3D plastic for working with the device, in our online store you will find a variety of proposals for the most diverse types of materials. Contact us, we will be glad to cooperate!
|Material||PLA, ABS, PLA+, ABS+, ASA, HPLA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA6, Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble White PLA, Ceramic, Aluminium, Cooper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood, Carbon Fiber, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, PVA|
|Plot area||250х250х350 mm|
|Layer thickness||40 micron|
|Extruder temperature||Up to 270 °C|