When ordering 3D printing in Center 3D Print, you pay only for the weight of the product
- 3D printing using FDM, SLA/LFS and technology.
- We accept orders from 1 piece.
- Low price. Order 3D printing at Center 3D Print - and you pay only for the weight of the product. The cost of 3D printing depends on the printing technology, weight and number of pieces.
- Minimum order from 50 zł.
- Speed of order fulfillment. We carry out calculation of the order within 1 hour or more. Terms of order implementation from 1 to 3 business days.
- Large park of 3D printers. We print on professional devices such as CreatBot, KLEMA, and Formlabs.
- High quality 3D printing. Layer thickness 20 microns, 50 microns, 100 microns, 200 microns, 300 microns and more.
- The maximum construction field. For 3D printing LFS - 335*200*300 mm. For 3D printing FDM - 700*550*500.
- We provide advice and assistance in the selection of materials for your needs.
3D printing FDMFDM 3D printing is a technology of layer-by-layer construction of a three-dimensional model with molten 3D plastic, which is fed through an extruder. This is the cheapest way to 3D print mock-ups, prototypes, decor items, logos, restoration of parts, auto-tuning, sculpting, small-scale production, home needs, etc.
|Price for 1 gram||200 μm||100 μm||50 μm|
Filaments: PLA Carbon, ASA, PC, Flex
|1,5 PLN||1,75 PLN||2,0 PLN|
3D printing LFS
LFS 3D printing uses layer-by-layer polymerization of a photopolymer (resin) with a high-precision laser beam. This technology gives higher quality and functionality of products. For SLA 3D printing, we use high quality Formlabs resins. They can be used to create prototypes and decorative items, as well as fully functional engineering medical, jewelry, dental items, stamps, molds and much more.
The cost of 3D printing each product using LFS technology is calculated individually.
|Types of resins||Materials|
|Standard||Clear • White • Grey • Black • Model • Color Kit • Draft|
Grey Pro • High Temp
Rigid: Rigid 10K • Rigid 4000
Tough & Durable: Tough • Tough 2000 • Tough 1500 • Durable
|Jewelry||Castable Wax 40 • Castable Wax • High Temp • Grey|
|Medical||BioMed Clear • BioMed Amber • Elastic • Tough 1500 • Clear|
3D printing SLS
3D printing SLS uses a powerful laser to layer-by-layer sinter a finely dispersed polymer powder into a complex-shaped solid structure. In doing so, the unused powder supports the parts during the printing process. This opens up truly unlimited possibilities to create complex-shaped parts without the use of supports and practically without post-processing. Products created with SLS 3D printing have a slightly roughened surface. Products printed using SLS technology have excellent mechanical properties that are comparable in strength to products manufactured using traditional injection molding.
The cost of 3D printing each product using SLS technology is calculated individually.
|Engineering SLS Powders||Nylon 11 • Nylon 12|
Our equipment for 3D printing
|3D Printer Model||Build field dimensions, mm||Printing quality (layer height)|
Up to 20 microns
Up to 30 microns
Up to 40 microns
Up to 30 microns
Up to 25 microns
Up to 25 microns
You can order 3D printing service:
- By calling us by phone: +48 124 004 646
- Write us an e-mail: email@example.com
- In the office at: 11 Gnieźnieńska Street, 31-317 Krakow, Poland
- By filling out the Form below: