Fleet Control for Formlabs Form 3+/3B+
Fleet Control is a set of advanced features in the PreForm prepress software and the online printer and consumables management tool Dashboard that provide centralized management of multiple 3rd generation printers and user groups.
Fleet Control simplifies the management and monitoring of your fleet of Form 3, Form 3+, Form 3B or Form 3B+ printers. It determines which printer is most suitable for each print job and creates a continuous queue for all printers. Remotely view and edit a queue for a group of printers, duplicate or reprint jobs without having to reopen PreForm. Collaborate with colleagues in one centralized queue on the dashboard - multiple users can remotely and at any time add, copy and prioritize printing on a fleet of 3D printers.
The price is per 1 printer per year.
Fleet Control advantages
- Ensuring uninterrupted operation of the fleet of 3D printers - automation of 3D printing.
- Increasing the performance of 3D printing on multiple printers.
- Simplified management of multiple printers.
- Remote management without personal presence.
- Reducing the amount of time for the assessment and assignment of available resources (consumables and printers).
- Reducing the amount of time it takes to update the queue and send new jobs.
- Optimization of the queue so that printing with the same materials is in the same queue.
- Minimization of wear and tear of devices as a result of frequent replacement of consumables.
- Team management - collaboration of several users in one centralized queue on the information panel.
- Manage all elements of the workflow: 3D printers, users, service plans, consumables and more.
Formlabs Print Automation Ecosystem
Formlabs introduces the Automation Ecosystem that improves desktop 3D printing and accelerates the implementation of your new ideas to life. The Automation Ecosystem is a solution including three new products: Form Auto, Fleet Control, and High Volume Resin System.
- Form Auto is a hardware extension for any Form 3, Form 3+, Form 3B, or Form 3B+. Formlabs Automation Ecosystem Form Auto engineered to automatically remove parts and start the next print. This enables 24/7 printing without user interaction, minimizes costs per part and saves labor up to 80%.
- Fleet Control activates new, advanced features within PreForm and Dashboard software that leverage automation and workflow optimization for advanced fleet management through centralized queue management and automatic printer assignment.
- High Volume Resin System seamlessly delivers 5L of resin through a pumping system, allowing printers to run continuously with 5x fewer cartridge changes.
Order 3D printing automation equipment in Poland
In the Center 3D Print online store, you can:
- Get a comprehensive consultation.
- Get free samples printed on Formlabs 3D printers with different Resins.
- Buy Formlabs Advanced Photopolymer 3D Printers.
- Buy an Automation Ecosystem for 3D Printers Formlabs.
- Get free 3D equipment training.
- Check out live equipment samples in our showroom, etc.
Fleet Control - automatic 3D printing control
|Supported Materials||Photopolymer resin|
|Warranty Period (months)||12|